The Bayleaves

The Bayleaves

Friday, April 30, 2010

My Kids: An Advertiser's Dream

  Today, as we were waiting for Maisie's ride to pick her up for school, she says to me, "Mom, when I get older and am having problems with my homework and you and Dad don't know the answers, we can call Sylvan and they'll help."

Two days ago, while putting her shoes on to go visit Grandma, Dany says, "Mom, can I call these Skechers?"

Most kids try and get their parents to buy them the toys they see on TV, but Maisie has repeatedly touted the virtues of the "Shoe Under" to me. The funny thing is, we really try to limit the amount of TV our kids watch, and a lot of what they see is PBS; supposedly commercial free. But apparently what they are watching is really hitting home!

1 comment:

Jen and Brent said...

That is hillarious! Your kids are so adorable! I love all the cute things they say!