When I first found out I was pregnant with Finn, I was the only person I knew of except for one other friend of mine. Within a short time, however, it seemed as though both our neighborhood and family were full of people expecting the stork. One of the most surprising though, was my brother Steven, and his wife Katie. Imagine their shock when they learned they were soon to be the proud parents of triplets! Another crazy thing was that despite the fact I was two months ahead of Katie in my pregnancy, there was a good chance that she'd deliver before me. But Katie worked some miracles, and was able to carry her triplets to 36 weeks!
So, from left to right, welcome to the world Ben, Lucy, and Adam!
Their birthday was just shy of three weeks after Finn's, but it's amazing what three weeks will do, as far as size!
The triplets were all a surprisingly healthy weight, and were able to come home with Katie when she was discharged. We are so excited for them, and look forward to getting to know
these new additions to the Rogers' family. Plus, we're excited for Finn
to have some built in friends :).
Congratulations to Steve and Katie for the healthy delivery of these three little cuties!
No comments:
Post a Comment