We had such an amazing time at Girls Camp this year. My mom actually volunteered to be our Camp Director, so I got to go up with her again.
We had a really amazing time, and even though our girls were few in number, we had some pretty humbling spiritual experiences, as well as just a lot of good, clean fun. I wish I could attach some videos of our skits and songs, but the files are all too large.
First up, our theme for camp was God is the Same Yesterday, Today, and Forever, and as such, each ward was asked to pick a decade. Our ward chose the 1940's, and Rosie the Riveter became our mascot.
The Stake leaders even built a TARDIS to "travel" through time with.
So of course, I had to pose in front of it with my TARDIS cell phone case.
Other than that, I don't have many other pictures of me doing things, because I spent a large chunk of my time doing this:
Even though I wasn't on the Stake Camp Committee this go around, I still ended up with the role of Camp Photographer. I did want to document it on our Blog at least somewhat though, as this was a seriously cool experience. Not to mention, we got to look at this every night.
I don't feel like there is a great way for me to get into some of the spiritual stuff, as it's quite personal in nature, but I will say that we witnessed a few miracles happen there. I was very glad to be a part of it all.

No comments:
Post a Comment