The Bayleaves

The Bayleaves

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Spring is a Time for Shearing

So... I've had my hair long for a really long time now. But I got a bit of an urge. It happens sometimes. So I went from this:
To this:
To this:
Yeah, that's a lot of hair. It's like an entire Wookie on the floor. I think I lost five pounds just in hair. The funny thing was, Teag didn't think I'd go through with it. We made a bet; he wrote his prediction on a post it and then sealed it in an envelope that we both signed. When I got home, I opened it and found this:
Ha ha, he should know me better than that :). It was kind of hard to say goodbye to my curls, they were kind of my identity. The good news is, I like it, and it's fairly versatile. I even tried it curly the other day, and it wasn't too shabby.
So there you go, an extra-special glimpse into me any my hair choices. Now you can all die happy.

No comments: