The Bayleaves

The Bayleaves

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Good/Funny/Awkward Times...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

And please... be gentle.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Kari, are you doing it?

-Caro

Catherine Andrews said...

Where to begin with the memories of Keri. I remember giving you a haircut in your basement! I remember always wanting to curl and do your hair when you were younger! We have some good memories!

Sarah said...

Mr. Sargent's class... need I say more? Oh and Mr. Hall's class, and Mrs. Anderegg's, and Mr. What's-his-name-who-taught-history-and-played-the-piano-and-hated-kids-in-a'cappella's class (I can't believe I can't remember his name! Is it Mr. Hill?). Writing notes. Always writing notes.

Oh, and there was, "I like Sam and you like Josh, OK? OK!" Nerds!

King Family said...

Hhhmm, I seem to recall a late night spent with the Bayly girls in Carolyn's bedroom sharing all kinds of interesting stories while our husbands played on the computer. Good times!

Anonymous said...

I remember in High School one day, we were driving somewhere in my families old Dodge Ram Van. You said to me out of the blue with such confidence and surety. “I can sing the Battle Hymn Republic really well.”

Well I thought your assurance was fantastic! So I asked you to sing it, and you did! You bolted it out, and I might add… You sang it brilliantly!

You go girl!! Love ya!
Alisha