The Bayleaves

The Bayleaves

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Little Late on the Easter Post

Easter was actually very nice for us, but we had a whole lot of crazy things happen all within a short period of time, which ended up in putting off the posting of it.

Anywho, pictures do a better job of telling the story than I ever could, so here are a few of my particular favorites. The first one is of our girls in their pretty Easter dresses:

I love dressing them up for Easter, they look so cute with their hair all done and what not.

The day before, we got together with the Rogers' clan to have an Easter Egg hunt. I think Dany's basket is almost as big as she is, but this year she was very excited to stow all of her "spoils" in it, and show it off to anyone who would look.




















The construction on my parent's new garage made for some interesting hiding places :)

After the hunt, Grandma busted out some whirligigs she'd been saving and the kids went to town with them!



Thankfully, the rain held off until we all went inside to eat. Not a bad Easter all around, though I think the kids got more candy this year then they had for Halloween. :)

2 comments:

CHRISTENSEN said...

Love the photos! Beautiful girls! Love the music you have playing too!!!

Michele said...

What a fun Easter! Their dresses are darling!