After she was released from the hospital, Rory was on oxygen for a few more days at home. But she didn't let that phase her, she mostly took it in stride.
And if her rings weren't handy to chew on, she improvised.
But we were so happy to finally take that canula off, and say so long to the oxygen.
Rory loves to spend time with her sisters, they can usually get the best giggles out of her.
And Maisie has been teaching her how to play chess. We think she's a prodigy :)
The rest of these are just ridiculously cute pics. I tell ya, I love this age.
And the last one is because I love how babies will always grab onto your fingers and hold tight.
So sweet.
3 comments:
So adorable! I love babies! They are so fun! I take tons of pictures of my baby all the time too! They grow up too fast!
Such cute kids! I am glad that the girls had such great birthdays!Way to go mom! You did a great job.
She is so stinkin' cute! I love her smile... it's contagious.
Post a Comment