Now that Rory has been part of our family for over a year, we figured it was about time that she looked like it. So we commissioned a friend of ours to take some family pictures, as well as some of the girls. Here's the end result!
Check out the face on her! You'd think we just told her we were going to sell her to a band of gypsies or something. The second one was slightly better.
Here's the third choice: which one is your favorite?
The best part though is the pictures we got of the girls. When our kids turn a year, we take them to get pictures done at a studio. Due to our hectic summer, that didn't happen with Rory, so we made up for it at this photo shoot.
As you can see, we got slightly more personality from her on the individual shots, but couldn't buy a smile if our lives depended on it. Personality wasn't lacking, however, with our other two.
Such funny ducks. But I think my absolute favorite is this one:
I love the color, I love the set up, and most of all I love how much the girls seem just like themselves. Maisie, focused and holding a perfect smile, Dany wiggly and only just looking at the camera, and Rory bright-eyed and about to shoot forward out of the frame. That's my girls!











2 comments:
I love all the pics - but the third family pic is probably my favorite. I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are so adorable.
Love the pics too -- and love working with Heather. I love family picture #2, but get prints of all of them. :)
Post a Comment