School started last week for Maisie, and today for Dany. Teag and I are usually terrible about remembering to take their pictures beforehand, but we actually did it this time!
 |
| 3rd Grade, here I come! |
 |
| Big Kindergartner |
If Rory can ever get herself fully potty-trained at some point, then she'll have a first day of preschool. And it will also mean that a small miracle has taken place :). After our rough summer I think our kids will benefit greatly from the structure and routine school provides. And honestly, these kids really love to learn, and are good students. Here's to a fabulous 2012-13 school year!
1 comment:
Oh goodness, I totally understand the potty training thing. My three-year-old starts preschool on Tuesday and has only been sporadically pooping in the potty. We can do this.
Also, thank you so much for linking to my blog from yours. I'm truly flattered.
Post a Comment