These past three months have flown by so quickly, and yet I feel like Finn has really settled into our family. He has turned into one seriously chubby little guy, and has just started sleeping through the night about a week ago. In fact, Teag and I have nicknamed him "The Great Findini", because of this rather interesting trick he manages every night.
Not really sure how he does it. One other new talent he's developed is one I'm fairly ambivalent about.
Rory was (and still is, somewhat) a thumb sucker. She has a huge callous on her thumb from it, and it makes me worried for her teeth. Luckily she seems to be growing out of it, but I guess only time will tell. I just worry about the thumb thing, but dang it if he doesn't look cute while doing it :).
Finn is extraordinarily playful and happy, and his temperament seems to be pretty mellow and content. He'll sit and talk and talk and talk to anyone who will talk back to him. I recorded a video of this, but for whatever reason, blogger won't let me post it. He's also a really great cuddler, which is good for me.
| Watching Sunday Night Football with Dad |
...as he can fit just about anywhere.
We're so glad we have Finn in our family. I have a feeling his personality will work as a nice counterpoint to the crazy hormones and drama our girls are sure to bring in a few years. And honestly I'm sincerely grateful to get the chance to parent at least one of each, to see just how different they really are.
Or even how similar.

No comments:
Post a Comment