In the past, our kids have always jumped right into the swing of things, but Rory had a bit more trepidation about the whole thing, and tried to follow Teag out the door when he went to leave. I felt anxious for nearly the full 2 1/2 hours, hoping that things would go well. When we picked her up a few hours later she seemed very quiet about the whole thing, not really saying much, but she seemed happy enough. When I asked her what she did she said, "We ate snacks." Why am I not surprised that that would be the most memorable thing to her?
Throughout the rest of the day, we got a few more bits and pieces of what she did, including reenacting The Three Little Pigs. And shortly after we got home she said "I like school", so hopefully she'll continue to warm up to it.
| Preschool is Rory Approved! |
No comments:
Post a Comment