That's right, make them clean up their own crime scene. When I got home, I asked Rory why she had made such a big mess. Her response was, "Because I just like to play in the snow." Certainly not what I was expecting. I'm sure Teag must have been extraordinarily frustrated at the sight of a million tiny bits of paper scattered to and fro in our basement, but I have to smile at her imagination.
The Bayleaves
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Sometimes the Snow Comes Down in June
While I was out and about today, I received this picture, with only a single word attached: Rory.
Oh the carnage. Made even more grim by the naked baby in the middle of it all. Several minutes later, the first text was followed with this:
That's right, make them clean up their own crime scene. When I got home, I asked Rory why she had made such a big mess. Her response was, "Because I just like to play in the snow." Certainly not what I was expecting. I'm sure Teag must have been extraordinarily frustrated at the sight of a million tiny bits of paper scattered to and fro in our basement, but I have to smile at her imagination.
That's right, make them clean up their own crime scene. When I got home, I asked Rory why she had made such a big mess. Her response was, "Because I just like to play in the snow." Certainly not what I was expecting. I'm sure Teag must have been extraordinarily frustrated at the sight of a million tiny bits of paper scattered to and fro in our basement, but I have to smile at her imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
that makes me laugh so hard...love it
Post a Comment