The Bayleaves

The Bayleaves

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pre-K Here We Come!

Rory had her first day of Pre-K yesterday!
Since her birthday is in August, she could technically start Kindergarten a year from now, but she'd be one of the youngest in her class all the way through high school. We've gone the rounds over this decision, and I think both Teag and I are always second guessing ourselves. But as Pre-K, by its very name, is the precursor to kindergarten, I'm thinking that's probably the way we'll lean. We'll have to see how this year goes I guess.

Meanwhile, she really likes her teacher, and has seemed very excited about being in school. She's an early riser, so it hasn't been too hard for her to transition to leaving at the same time as her sisters, and I think she's settling in nicely. I think we're all excited for this new adventure!

No comments: