Our family had a sweet Valentine's celebration this year. On the actual day, Teag gave the girls their customary heart-shaped box of chocolates, and in the evening, we had our special family dinner.
I loved conversation hearts when I was a kid, so I was stoked to find these conversation heart plates for the kids to use. We also got cookies with their names written on them for dessert, after we'd eaten our grilled salmon, mashed red potatoes, and asparagus. With sparkling cider. So fancy, I know.
The next day, we all got gussied up and attended the primary "Families are Forever" dance.
We spent an hour and a half cutting loose, and dancing with each other. There was so much movement, I couldn't get much in the way of pictures.
Even Finn had a good time, though most of his fun was in being chased by some older primary girls. He's such a charmer :).
It was a very cute idea, especially as all the primary-aged kids got corsages and boutonnieres when they arrived. Props to the primary for putting it on. A couple of great days, filled with lots of treats and lots of love!
No comments:
Post a Comment