Brad and I were the
Even the little kids got in on the fun. Finn made me a very salty entree of cheese, shrimp, and tomatoes on a cracker. It was quite adorable really.
Danyn and Morgan teamed up, and used their crackers as croutons in their salad. Also coming up with their own dressing, made from olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Maisie and Caitlyn were another team, and they probably had the most success overall with their dishes. Or at least the most palatable.
Rory didn't want to participate for some reason, but most of the other cousins were involved to some extent.
It was a lot of fun, and interesting to see the focus or ingenuity applied from the various teams. Some dishes weren't something I'd ever choose to repeat again (Vienna Sausages!!!), but some weren't bad at all. The kids were all anxious to see how they'd stack up against their opponents, but I think everyone had a good time no matter who won.
No comments:
Post a Comment