

Living as close as we do to my parents has provided us with a unique opportunity. Oftentimes, they'll stop by when on a walk, just to say hi, or drop off a borrowed movie. Mostly I think they couldn't care less if Teag and I are around, they just want to see the grandkids. Yesterday was one such day. I had pulled out my camera to show my mom some pics, and decided to snap a few with my dad and the girls. The following need no explanation:


This is what

grandpa's are for right? Tickle torture? Just don't forget the luvs afterwards.

Such fun to watch 16 month old Dany jump right into the thick of things. Hopefully my kids will remember days like this; full of fun and unscheduled memories.
1 comment:
We are truly blessed to live so close to Grandma and Gramps. They are the best!
Post a Comment