The Bayleaves

The Bayleaves

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pics That Make Me Smile

We haven't really had anything specific to blog about lately, so I thought I'd post a few funny pics to show what our kids have been up to lately. Such monkeys.

This one is from when they decided to play Superheros. The red and blue shirts were a coincidence.














And this is when the girls decided to make the most of the bad weather outside, by enjoying the "sun" inside instead.

Now this one cracks me up. It seems a bit like the blind leading the blind, but I guess her heart was in the right place.

And to finish up, here's a few of Dany. Teag and I both agree that this age is one of the funnest, where they're just so curious and their imaginations are constantly in motion. The first one makes me laugh simply because the bowl is as big as her head.

Last but not least, I think it's the look even more than the crazy hair that makes this pic.

3 comments:

Michele said...

They are such little cutie's! I love that they are basking in the sun... inside. :)

T+ E Bayly said...

Awesome Kerri!!! Thank you for putting up more pics of the girls.. they had me and Trev rolling on the floor! We like how the girls seem to be best buddies and they are both growing up so fast!

Jen and Brent said...

That is an adorable picture! Your girls are so cute!