The Bayleaves

The Bayleaves

Friday, November 13, 2009

Little Miss

Little Miss Rory is a week shy of 3 months old now.  It's amazing how quickly that three months have passed.  When I look at all the craziness that was packed into the past 11 weeks, I'm shocked we all came out of it whole. :) Here are a few pictures I've snapped of Rory to help keep track of all her little cute moments.

One day while in her swing, she just kept smiling up at me, these big huge grins that melt your heart and make your mouth hurt from smiling so much.

 

When Teag returned from Florida, he made sure to bring back little prizes for all his girls. Maisie and Dany both got Princess pens and notebooks, but being as he was so close to Disney World, Rory got these:


I know, I know, you can't hardly stand the cuteness :)  In some ways Rory seems like she's so much bigger than her age would imply.  She's very alert, and she's tried to hold her head up almost from the second she was born.  I snapped this pic a few weeks ago:

And this one today:


Our good friends in the ward made a shirt for us for Rory to wear, declaring her intentions for her future companion:


One of the things Teag and I really love is how much Rory loves her sisters, and the feeling seems to be mutual. There's something infinitely sweet about this next picture.  It just makes me happy.


We're so happy to have Rory as part of our family, and you can look to my next post to see more pictures of her in her much collaborated-upon blessing dress.

1 comment:

Jen and Brent said...

So cute! I love it! Your children are so precious! Don't you love being a mom?!