I think that's about the cutest pea in the pod I've ever seen! Our other girls were just as cute, too, if I do say so myself. We had Dany the ladybug:
And Maisie the Witch:
Here's the Fiesta Trio:
The girls had a great time trick or treating, and visiting the grandma's with their cousins too:
On Friday the girls tried out their Halloween shirts so they could get into the spirit of the holiday:We had a fantastic time with our kids this year, and a good portion of that had to do with the fact that Teag was able to return from Florida a day earlier than anticipated, so he didn't have to miss the festivities. We were a bunch of lonely girls without our dad around. But he's home now and with some new certifications, woohoo! It's a Halloween miracle!
1 comment:
Adorable pictures . . . I too think costumes for little tykes are for pictures, but it's still fun!
Post a Comment