| Hmm, I wonder what it could be |
A Dora guitar (that's right Uncle Kevy!):
| I bet Elvis never had a pink guitar |
A princess chair (which we left at home, so as not to have it immediately destroyed while camping), and some plastic animals/dinosaurs.
She also got a baby stroller from Grandma and Grandpa Rogers, but that was also saved until we got home. As you can imagine, she had lots of help both opening and playing with her toys.
But she was pretty good to share, and I think it was a novelty for the kids to celebrate a birthday while camping. Rory had an absolute ball with her presents, but she especially loved the guitar. She jammed on that thing constantly, dancing around while strumming enthusiastically. She even mulit-tasked, and played the guitar while swinging.
Serious talent, I know. Later that night, we busted out the cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday again, much to her delight.
Oddly enough, she didn't really eat the cupcake, just sort of licked the frosting and sprinkles off. Weird kid.
We were much fewer in number this trip, but those who were there helped make it a fun day for Rory. Honestly, I can't believe two years have passed since she entered our lives. In some ways she's still my baby, but she's getting bigger every day, trying hard to be like her big sisters.
Happy birthday, Baby Girl! We love you so much!
1 comment:
So much fun!! Happy Birthday! I am still waiting for you to fly up and visit me!!
Post a Comment