The Bayleaves

The Bayleaves

Friday, November 25, 2011

Maisie's New Haircut

As is seen in the Halloween post, Maisie's hair had grown to be quite long. Problem was, she wasn't overly fond of taking care of it, and neither were we, after fighting through massive knots and tangles on a daily basis. We gave her an ultimatum; take better care of it, or we'll cut it off. She opted to cut it.
As you can see, she doesn't seem to broken up about it. In fact, she couldn't stop giggling, she was so excited once she saw the finished product. I have to give myself some props here; I did it myself with a straight razor, something I've never done before. Check out just how much hair was actually taken off in this process.
Maisie is just like her mom; we both have A LOT of hair.
Either way, she's happy, we're happy, and she has a very cute, flattering haircut that she loves. Hopefully as it begins to grow out she'll be able to get a better handle on the maintenance aspect of it. One can wish anyway.

No comments: