The Bayleaves

The Bayleaves

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Getting Dunked

Last Saturday, the 4th, Maisie got baptized!
We had so many friends and family there with us to celebrate, and it was a great day for our little family.
It was amazing to see just how serious she took the whole process, and how many questions she asked us about what to expect. We're sincerely very proud of her, and her decision. I wish we'd taken some more pictures with everyone, but one grumpy toddler, and a few unexpected events left us in a bit of a hurry to get through the luncheon afterwards. But we did manage to get this picture of Maisie in her new after-baptism dress.
 Congratulations Maisie!

2 comments:

Brad and Janae said...

Tell Maisie congrats and that I'm proud of her, from her old primary teacher. Feb. 4th was actually the exact same day that I got baptized!

The Bayly's said...

Janae, really? What a fun coincidence!