A few weeks ago, my fabulous family surprised me with a baby shower! It was honestly a complete surprise, as Teag had been exceptionally good at keeping the secret. He had told me I needed to be home that afternoon, as he was planning to fly up to Idaho for some guy. Then the night before, when I questioned him about it, he admitted that he wasn't flying with anyone, and that I just needed to be ready to go at noon. Even then, I wasn't sure for what; I thought maybe he was taking me to lunch or something. Then at noon, all the women in my immediate family and my friend Dena show up at my door! Sadly, two of my other friends had to miss it due to a funeral and RSV, but they were with us in spirit :).
After a super tasty lunch at Zupa's (love that place), we headed back to my mom's house for cupcakes and presents. Thanks to Dena for being the photographer!
I got spoiled with so many cute outfits, including these tiny shoes!
And this studly church outfit!
And several boy blankets, which is definitely good, because most of mine are pink :).
I have to say, this boy thing is a whole new world. So much blue and green, and dinosaurs and trucks. I'm used to everything pink or purple with frilly collars and bows. Clothes alone are a bit of a trip, I can't imagine what it will be like when I'm holding the actual boy. Even still, our family is incredibly excited to meet him. And thanks to all my sweet friends and family, he should be dressed to the nines! Thanks so much everyone, it truly meant the world to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment