Finn continues to be a happy, mellow, snuggly little fellow. He delights his sisters and his parents on a regular basis.
He's already gotten two teeth, which is much earlier than any of our other kids. I'd show you a picture, but his tongue is always covering them. His motor control has gotten much better, and he's started trying some new things like jumping..
...and solid food.
Both have been received rather well. He's been the easiest kid to transition from one kind of food to another, or one type of bottle to another. He's pretty laid back about most things.
A friend of ours gave us this shirt, and the thing I love about it the most is that it makes me think about him as a future missionary.
![]() |
| All he needs is a tiny name tag :). |
We've also discovered you can insert his name into just about anything, which means he has a million nicknames. Fintastic, Findiana Jones, Finty Fresh, and Finfant, are a few examples. There are many more.
I absolutely love this little boy, and can't imagine life without him. I'm so glad we have our little Finn!








No comments:
Post a Comment