The Bayleaves

The Bayleaves

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Snow!

A few weeks ago we had a very big snowstorm! Within a few days time we had received over a foot of snow. Teag was out of town, in sunny Florida to be exact, and I sent him this picture to show the contrast in our current locations.
Notice all the leaves sticking out of the snow
Last year we had so little snow stick that we figured we best take advantage of it while it was here. So the girls and I all bundled up and went outside for a little wintery fun.
They wanted nothing more than to build a snowman, so we got working on it right away.
Rory got bored fairly quickly and disappeared to make snow angels, but me and the older two stuck around and finally created this.
Our snowman knows how to boogey! We all had a lot of fun, and I can't wait until Finn is big enough to join us. Yay for snow!

No comments: