Every Fall, with our six mature trees, we usually have quite the haul of leaves. This year seemed especially large. Teag spent awhile raking up the ones that had already fallen, a decent pile in its own right. The kids came home from school that day, and immediately went back outside to play.
Then a few days later, I woke up to this:
That's the way it usually tends to be in our yard; a massive shedding of leaves all at once. Finn and I spent a morning raking up the above-pictured carpet into a giant pile in order to have much leaf-pile jumping fun.
If you thought the pile looked big before, check this out!
I only wish you could see just how high and wide it went. Unfortunately, it snowed the next day and rendered that huge pile no good for playing in anymore.
Until next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment