A lot of little things going on this time of year that I wanted to mark. First off, we had the Spencer party up at the Tracy Lodge, and Nate and Elle were able to join us, which meant that we were able to get a pic with my parents and all 18 of their grand kids.
Quite the impressive brood. I wanted to get one with our little family as well.
I even got a picture of me with tiny Will, who is a super snuggly kid. All the females of the family were fighting for a cuddle with Will.
Maisie had a piano recital where she played a very impressive "Oh Holy Night". Teag and I were laughing because we had no idea she could play like that. She practices on a keyboard in her room, and we often can't hear it. Honestly though, it was a nice surprise to be able to see how far she's come.
We worked really hard to try and get some family pictures this fall, but life seemed to take over and make that impossible. So we went with this for our Christmas card pic.
I love Christmas cards. It's so fun to get them in the mail, and hopefully these little monkeys can bring people a little holiday cheer as well. This next one isn't holiday related, but I just thought it was funny. Teag and I were able to play tennis the other day, December 8th! It was a gorgeous fifty-something degrees outside, and fun to be able to get a game in.
Stay tuned for more fun holiday stuff. Tis the season, after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment