The Bayleaves

The Bayleaves

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Sleepy Finny

Finn has developed the funniest habit over the last few months. He goes into his room for a nap, sleeps there for about an hour, and then comes out, climbs up onto my lap, and promptly falls asleep again.
I started taking pictures because I thought it was going to be a rare occurrence and it was so sweet. But this has been going on for probably a couple of months now. It's not every day, but it's often enough to be a trend.
I can't understand why he doesn't just sleep his fill in his own bed, which has to be much more comfortable than sleeping on me. He is by far my most snuggly kid though, so maybe he's just trying to get in a few more cuddles. I won't complain.
Such a funny little kid, but you can't help but love him to pieces.
 

No comments: