I've managed to work myself into a mindset where I believe things will slow down when... and then of course, they don't. So now, once again, I'm playing catch up. But that just means that anyone reading this will have a lot to occupy them the next time they stop by!
First up, I'll cover a lot of the miscellaneous happenings. Back at the end of January, Teag and I went hiking up City Creek, and I managed to take a tumble on a patch of ice, resulting in this:
Luckily, it was a temporary thing; I only had to wear the sling for ten days, in order to keep the movement of my rotator cuff to a minimum. See, the good thing about waiting so long to blog is that I can tell you now that it's healed quite nicely!
During that time Rory had one seriously wiggly tooth. We begged and begged her to let us pull it out, but she seemed rather attached to her Nanny McPhee snaggle tooth.
Finally one day, we managed to convince her, and out it came.
She's told us that her other front tooth is pretty loose now too, so she's soon to have a giant hole in her mouth. Around that same time, Danyn set to work to create her own Valentines Day box. She had a very specific idea of what she wanted to do, and put together the entire thing without much help from us.
We all thought it was pretty adorable, and Teag and I were both very pleased with her hard work. That box held a lot of goodies! And lastly, Maisie has been learning to play the violin through a school program, and they had a little recital a week ago to show off their skills.
It's a great thing that these kids get to learn an instrument, and have said instrument provided to them, for free. Maisie has really seemed to enjoy the experience.
So there's a bit of random stuff to catch you up. Now on to the big things!
No comments:
Post a Comment