Turns out Loretta is incredibly nice in person, and is a really talented dancer. She was gracious and encouraging with everyone I saw her come in contact with, and there were certainly a lot of people vying for her attention. Natalie and I always buy VIP passes to these things because it guarantees you a spot in the first couple of rows, and both of us like that. You usually get a swag bag too, but they're not really much to jump and shout over. And of course, there's always the photo op with the headlining instructor.
I don't have a lot of practice posing I guess, because I look super awkward in this next pic.
We got there early enough that we ended up with a front row spot, giving me a chance to take a few extra pics of Loretta during the class itself.
It also meant that the event photographer got a couple of pictures of me as well.
It was an incredibly fun event, and I'm so glad I got to go. Especially with my Zumba-buddy.





No comments:
Post a Comment