
I know I'm almost a week early, but I had to take the covert opportunity to use the scanner while you were away last night. I also don't know when I'll be able to make this post on the sly before Tuesday. So...
Happy 9th Anniversary, Ree! In some ways it feels like we've known each other for decades, and in other ways it seems like we started this adventure just yesterday. Here we are, 3 apartments, 1 house, 2 kids, countless jobs, and 9 years later. Hopefully we're both a little more wise, but not worse for wear.
Thank you for the hours of laughter, talks, and patience with me. Many people list all of the great qualities about their spouse on their blog, but I hope I continually express even a fraction of your endless gifts with you in person. I appreciate your strength, love and all-encompassing beauty. Thank you for being an amazing wife, mother, and best friend. I couldn't have asked for a better partner through life's journey. Although we were just kids when we married, I simply consider myself lucky to have found you so early. Here's to many more years of happiness...
Much Love!
-Teag
No comments:
Post a Comment