Yet, despite the complications, we are finally seeing some noticeable progress. Teag has spent all of his free time (and a good portion of his sanity, I'd wager), on sweating new pipe, adding extra studs (thank you previous tenants, gah!), framing in some new shelving we decided to add for extra storage space, mudding and sanding an exterior wall to fill in gaps left after we removed the existing plaster, rewiring outlets, and hanging sheet rock.
He also worked on setting our new, fantastically deep tub in place. That should have been easy enough, but ended up being quite the challenge. Many, many hours, and four returned bath drains later, it was in! Hallelujah!
Since the goal is to have this done before Mini-Reets makes her appearance, all of these setbacks have really pushed our deadline. Poor Teag is really feeling the heat, and unfortunately there's not a whole lot I can do to help. We're praying that fate smiles down upon us, and the rest of this project goes smoothly. Fingers crossed!
2 comments:
Fingers crossed here, too. Go, Teag, go!
I would love to see you before Baby comes, if you're up for it. I'll email.
Hang in there! That is stressful! I hope things get wrapped up soon since your little one is on her way!
Post a Comment