I had to take the Cirrus up to Skypark a couple of weeks ago for an annual inspection. Rory always loves to go flying these days, and Finn hadn't flown in anything yet, let alone with his dad. As you can see, they were both happy to go. Rory is an old pro, but Finny struggled a bit with his headset.
I'd have to check back, but I think Finn, at 21 months, is actually one of the oldest of my kids for his first flight with me. Dany was only a few months old, and Rory as well, if memory serves.
It's only about a 5 minute hop from SLC to Bountiful, so it was brief, but he flew, nonetheless! I think since he had yanked off his headset he was a bit scared from the noise- he cried on takeoff, but settled quickly. Rory was bummed that the flight was so short. Finny must've liked it, though, because in subsequent visits to the airport (paperwork, maintenance, etc) he wanted to, "Fye! Fye!" He comes by it honestly...


No comments:
Post a Comment