Finn started preschool shortly after Labor Day, and has been raring to go ever since. He loves his teacher, Miss Krissy, and I've heard from her on more than one occasion how much she loves having Finn in her class.
Finn definitely has a great imagination. He can transform the smallest things into a whole story.
And he has a pretty crazy memory, just like his older sister Maisie. Check out this pint-sized pep talker!
And here's a little anecdote, simply because I don't want to forget this. One day, my sweet little Finny said to me, "Sometimes you
destroy my world." His response after I told him to stop sucking on the
spray bottle. Give it time kid! You're still oh so young, and as your
mom, I'll have plenty more "world destroying" to do.
We love our tiny Finn, and all of his silliness. Looking forward to watching him in all his upcoming adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment