The Bayleaves

The Bayleaves

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

He Makes 36 Look Good

Teag recently celebrated his 36th birthday, the day after we got back from Vancouver. We didn't go too crazy that day, given our trip, but that night we ate Chinese food, and I baked his favorite cake; yellow, with chocolate frosting. He got several pilot autobiographies (of course).
As well as a movie, and a shirt that I thought was particularly awesome. Probably because I picked it out without him knowing.
Then we all got to sing Happy Birthday, and watch him blow out candles.
We absolutely love this guy, and couldn't ask for a better father/husband. He's incredibly smart (just ask Maisie, and her math homework), he's selfless, he's got one of the best smiles ever, and he can always make us laugh. He's also amazingly strong, and capable. He deals with a lot, and is able to handle things with more insight and patience than I ever could. He's kind of our family glue, and we'd all fall apart without him. We love you Teag!

No comments: