Just a few little things that have been poking around with no particular place to assign them. First off, Finn has been thriving this year in school, and has had so much fun with his teachers. A few weeks ago, he got to bring home Corduroy for the weekend, and let him be a part of our family for a few days.
Finn took him almost everywhere, and loved him to death. He was a good visitor. Finn also got to participate in his classes talent show, by reading The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry, and The Big Hungry Bear.
The talent show was a little chaotic, to say the least, and Finn was one of the few kids who actually had a prepared talent, and wasn't too shy to perform it. He did a great job.
We've had a lot of rain lately, which makes for a lot of cloudy days. I snapped this pic during one of them, as it made our street look particularly majestic.
My friend Beth had her baby, and I got to go and visit with her, and see him. Little Wyatt is pretty adorable.
And lastly, I took the girls for haircuts, and even though their styles aren't drastically different, the end result looks a lot more polished.
I forgot to get Danyn's before shot because she went first, so the sink is all I have. Not to be outdone, Finn rocked a sweet mohawk to school the other day.
The only reason his hair can even do that is because of a rather disastrous haircut he got from a place called Cookie Cutters. They're supposed to specialize in kid haircuts, but they tried to give my four year old a hipster do. No, just no. So we had Sonia fix it as best she could, but mostly it just needs a lot of time to grow out.
And there you go, all caught up on the Baylys crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment