The Bayleaves

The Bayleaves

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Zumbathon!

Natalie and I attended another Zumbathon with Lindsey Taylor, this time on behalf of Operation Underground Railroad. It was spectacular! Seriously, one of the most fun Zumba events I've been to.
We got VIP tickets, per our usual, and got spots right up near the front. I like to be in the front, because it's much easier to follow, and I feel like you're more a part of the action.
Lindsey is a lot of fun, and she's really easy to follow. She has great music selections, and great choreography as well.
And here's the crazy part! I got called up on stage! I will admit I was worried I'd be way out of my league, but I did pretty well, and it was such a rush!

After doing Zumba for as many years as I have, I'm definitely starting to feel more confident in my abilities, but I never would have imagined it would lead to me being up there with a ZES. It was exciting, and I was glad for the opportunity. I love having Natalie as my Zumba buddy, we've had some really fun memories from events. Looking forward to the next one!

No comments: