The Bayleaves

The Bayleaves

Friday, October 9, 2009

Wedding Day Pics

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Matey got married a few days ago. Because I have three girls, it's necessary to doll them up as best I can for such a special occasion. Here is a pic of Dany that I absolutely love:

And here's the two cute sisters together:


And of course little Rory had to get all gussied up too:

Here she is with her dad, who is also looking mighty fine:

All of the older cousins were waiting in great anticipation for the newlyweds to come out from inside the temple. It's not often you get to see them all dressed up like this:

And I had to get a picture of me and Matey, of course:

A great one with Rory and Grandma:

All three girls together:

And lastly, one of our whole little family, even if only two of us are looking at the camera:

Congratulations, Nate and Elle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way cute pictures!! Love ya, Dena