We had a good birthday celebration with Teag this year. On the day before, just he and I went out to dinner to celebrate together at Market Street Grill. It's rather ironic, as Teag is allergic to shellfish, but he likes their Prime Rib, and I love their crab :). Then on Wednesday I made him his favorite breakfast, pumpkin muffins. The older two were at school, but Rory sat and ate with us and pounded as many muffins as I did, so apparently they're a big hit all around.
One of Teag's birthday presents was the movie Skyfall, and he opened it early in the hopes that we could watch it while Finn was napping and Rory was at preschool, but you know what happens with best laid plans. We only got to watch about 45 minutes of it before life interrupted. He opened his one other present after the girls got home, another flying autobiography :). He didn't get many presents right now because he wants to buy a big tool chest for the garage in the Spring. He also got some clamps from his mom and Bob, something that I know he'll have lots of uses for soon.
Unfortunately our celebration was going to be cut short that night, since Teag had to leave for young men, so we had an early dinner of bacon-wrapped filets, baked potatoes, and brussel sprouts, followed by birthday cake-in-a-bowl with milk. Well for Teag anyway, because that's just gross.
Happy Birthday Teag! We love our dad, and hope you have a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment