I can't believe the whirlwind our last 4 weeks have been. Teag and I have been like two ships in the night, high-fiving as we each take off for a week. First Teag had a six day trip to California/Vegas, and then I had a week at Girls Camp (I was called to be on the Stake Committee; more on that in a different post), and then Teag was busy with convention, and all of these were back to back to back. We did manage to squeeze in a few quick family trips or activities, but we also had Rory's birthday, first day of school, and I've now accepted a major, time-intensive calling. I keep hoping for just a minute to catch my breath, but those minutes are few and far between. So in short, I have about a million things to blog about, and will mostly likely be updating this like crazy in the next few days.
To round this post out on a happy note, I'm going to post a few random Finny things. That kid is growing and talking like crazy, but he still hasn't mastered the walking thing yet. We're getting pretty close though.
He says all kinds of words; I think he might talk more than any of my other kids at this age. He can say happy, and bubble, and walk (ock!), and look, and out, and fish, and about a million other words. We've taught him a bit of sign language, but he puts his own spin on the signs.
 |
| Finn's version of "more". |
He's such a boy these days, and likes to make engine noises.
And get into everything. Including the garbage, which is disgusting.
He loves to play outside, and he's a total water-baby right now.
Especially if one of his sisters is feeding him Popsicles.
He also has this really funny habit of sorting his food. He puts anything he doesn't want to eat into the cup holders on his tray. It's like his garbage pile.
According to our growth chart, he's grown nearly two inches since his first birthday, so maybe he's finally catching up to his sisters :). He's so fun right now, and he's so eager to laugh. If we're all sitting around and someone tells a joke, he'll join everyone laughing even though you know he doesn't understand why. He'll climb on top of everyone and insert himself in the middle of any action taking place around him. And he's such a lovable dude. We love our tiny Finn!
No comments:
Post a Comment