We were all pretty
Other than that, the only other pictures we have are of a few us playing games, including some with Finny and Grayson. I've never seen him look so happy to lose. I'm sure that will only last as long as he is ignorant of the rules.
Teag seemed very stressed out, and didn't seem to be enjoying the camp out much, which was unfortunate because I had a blast! I got to play a bunch of my favorite games, and got introduced to a couple of new ones I really like. There was lots of good food to eat, and I stayed up way too late playing games with my teenage nephews, because that's a much better way to spend time than sleeping on a crappy mattress in my trailer. If you'll recall, I'd been camping all week leading up to this, and only had one blissful night at home in my own bed. It was colder this time around, so that was a bit of a downside, but I thought overall it was a lot of fun. Maybe I'm the only one though, since I showed up late, and everyone else had gotten rained on. Hope better weather prevails next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment