Shortly after she was put in said t-shirt, I stopped drying my hair and realized that the house seemed far too quiet. I asked Maisie where Dany was, and received the typical, "I don't know." I had just resolved to go find her myself, when I heard the swift rushing sounds of cereal pouring out of a box. I ran into the kitchen to discover that Dany had poured an almost full box (large size, of course) of Crispix on the floor underneath the table. Quite the pile it made. She was surrounded by other cereal boxes that, thankfully, she hadn't managed to open yet, and whose contents remained intact. After sweeping the whole crunchy, powdery mess into the garbage can, I needed a moment to mourn the loss of my cereal. I love Crispix.
That night, after she almost ended up headfirst in the pool several times at Maisie's swim lesson, we stopped at Arctic Circle for dinner. The girls love their mini corndogs, and since Dany loves ketchup, we mix her Singulair into it without any fear of it not being eaten.
That smile almost makes it seem like fun, huh? Maybe we'd all be a lot happier if we took some time out of our busy days to stick our noses in some ketchup.
No comments:
Post a Comment