I can just guess what she would be saying if you could understand her. "I know Dahling, it's so inconvenient having the Benz in the shop. I have to use the Beamer, and the open top does such murder to my hair. I'm appallingly windblown."
Admit it, you can picture those exact words coming out of her mouth.
Well, maybe not. But here are a few cute words that actually DID come out of her mouth:
And for the things she can't quite say yet, she has her signs:
This is one of my favorite ages, just for stuff like this. You never know what you'll hear or see. And thanks to modern technology, you all can see it, too. Whether you want to or not!
1 comment:
Awww...those videos were so cute. Kevin actually had to stop playing with his new phone and watch them with me. We both have a pretty big crush on little Dani :)
Call me tomorrow about the big sale.
Post a Comment