This is just a collection of random summer stuff that doesn't really fit into any category. First up, Finn helped Dad pick a whole slew of cucumbers from our garden, with the exclamation, "It's really a cucumbery day!"
In preparation for trek, I spent a lot of time hiking, including this gorgeous one to Lake Mary with my friend Beth.
We stopped for a snack and had a little friend trying to wheeze our trail mix.
Nate and Elle moved from their home in Logan to Salt Lake once Nate had finished with school. While they moved, we watched their boys, and at once point, that involved some story reading.
One night we needed a babysitter when Maisie wasn't available. We called on Shanna, one of the older YW from another ward who I love. Finn was having a hard time going to sleep, so she snuggled him to sleep.
Earlier in the summer we had some cousins visit from out of state. We went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point as one of our activities.
And last but not least, no summer would be complete without at least a few trips to the property. One with the Rogers, where the kids worked to make their forts a little more cozy.
And one with the Baylys, where my scones have become a necessity. I think I've made scones for every Bayly camp out for the past six or seven years.
And hopefully, that has us caught up for summer. It's been a crazy, full, busy, hectic, exhausting, surprising, and fun summer. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for school to start on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment