The Bayleaves

The Bayleaves

Friday, May 27, 2016

Boondocks

Another Spring Break adventure involved a trip to Boondocks. Only one of our kids has ever been, and we decided to give it a go. It didn't disappoint! Everyone had a ball with the arcade, especially the racing games.
Bowling is something I absolutely love to do, but the kids only tolerate. I think they get too impatient for their turn. But still, they humored me for one round at least.
Something that everyone liked and got to participate in was laser tag. Finn was a bit too small for the vest to fit comfortably, but he still seemed to love to play and shoot his gun at anything that moved.
The three or so hours we were there were enough to tire anybody out, and Finn wasn't afraid to show it.
Poor kid has no idea how gross that carpet probably is. In the end, it was a fun experience, and one I'm sure we'll be repeating in the near future.


No comments: